The Code of Conduct is intended to ensure that all employees and collaborators of Mind, People Design and People Lab act with the utmost integrity and in compliance with the law. The code applies to all employees and collaborators of Mind, People Design and People Lab including:
- Sellers / Agents
We ask our suppliers and their employees to behave in accordance with our Code.
The behavior of the employees and collaborators of Mind, People Design and People Lab must be ethical and aimed at a collaborative context in which the dignity of each individual is respected. We must treat others as we expect to be treated, including customers and suppliers. It is important that the code is respected and any conduct that does not conform to the code must be promptly reported.
What happens in case of infractions?
Infractions of the Code of Conduct, the law or our values can damage our reputation and our company. When one of our employees or collaborators breaks our policies, it is subject to disciplinary actions that can lead to the termination of the employment relationship.
Make the right decisions
The Code of Conduct does not offer answers to everything but draws guidelines to act sensibly and make decisions that reflect our values. The questions you need to ask yourself if you find yourself in a situation that is not directly covered by the Code of Conduct are:
- Is it legal?
- Is it ethical?
- Is it in the company's interest?
If you answer no to one of these questions do not do it. If you have any doubts, ask the Human Resources department, your Supervisor or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your concerns
If you become aware of the infringement of one of the points of our Code of Conduct or of current legislation, it is your duty to report the incident by contacting the Human Resources Department, your Supervisor or the email address email@example.com.
Remember that regardless of the form of contact, your report will be taken seriously, dealt with promptly and kept confidential to the best of our ability. We want you to feel confident in reporting your concerns and that you do not fear retaliation. Mind, People Design and People Lab do not tolerate repercussions against those who report suspicious situations in good faith.
- Mind, People Design and People Lab are committed to ensuring a fair and non-discriminatory work environment, without harassment, in accordance with all applicable laws. Act to promote an inclusive work environment in which all are treated equally, regardless of race, religion or gender.
- Mind, People Design and People Lab are committed to ensuring a safe and productive environment, respecting health and safety in the workplace, actively promoting a culture based on injury prevention and risk awareness. Mind, People Design and People Lab expect this principle to be shared and respected by the whole "work force".
- Mind, People Design and People Lab are committed to maintaining a production policy that minimizes the negative impact on the global environment and natural resources. Mind, People Design and People Lab expect this principle to be shared and respected by the whole "work force".
- Each collaborator and employee of Mind, People Design and People Lab must perform their duties with the highest degree of honesty and in accordance with current laws.
- Mind, People Design and People Lab do not tolerate any kind of corruption, money laundering or any activity that facilitates money laundering or financing of terrorist activities or other criminal facts.
- It is the collective duty of all employees and collaborators of Mind, People Design and People Lab, the diligence to the protection of corporate assets, correctly used for the intended purpose. All measures must be taken to protect theft, loss, damage, abuse or unauthorized use, access or destruction.
- It is the duty of all employees and collaborators of Mind, People Design and People Lab not to disclose confidential information of the company. "Confidential" is any information considered as such by Mind, People Design and People Lab; if disclosed, it could cause a legal, image or economic damage to the group itself.
- Our employees and collaborators must understand the obligations of Mind, People Design and People Lab regarding confidential information of third parties; if one is aware must act in compliance with the same obligations. Our customers trust us to keep their data private. You must preserve this trust by safeguarding personal data and avoiding their disclosure.
- One must avoid conflict of interest with the activities of Mind, People Design and People Lab. It is not always easy to identify a conflict. In general, it is always advisable to avoid situations in which personal interests come into conflict with the company's interests, such as, but not limited to, a second job that takes time and energy away from your work in Mind, People Design or People Lab, to be a supervisor/manager of a family member or a close friend, to use an opportunity learned during their work with Mind, People Design and People Lab to their advantage or to open a competing company to Mind, People Design and People Lab.